Make it secure. Host at vCitadel
Experience World-Class Enterprise Security
Virtual Citadel Managed Enterprise Security Solutions use the latest enterprise security technologies to provide premise-based Firewall, point-to-point Virtual Private Network (VPN) services as well as secure remote access from any public IP connection. These cost-efficient solutions are ideal for companies who desire network security without a heavy investment in infrastructure or personnel. Our managed Security Solutions offer exceptional levels of security to:
- Shield your network from unauthorized external attacks
- Communicate securely with company offices and remote users
Help protect your private company and customer data from being compromised. XO Managed Security Solutions are flexible, cost-effective, convenient and simple—to help reduce Total Cost of Ownership and enhance employee productivity.
- Dedicated hardware uses IPSec network authentication and encryption.
- Encrypted data travel over a dedicated, private IP connection
- Stateful Inspection Firewall and VPN options are available integrated
- Remote Access options securely connect users in remote locations or on-the-road
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA") was enacted, in part, to protect the privacy of health information. In general, most of HIPAA's privacy provisions apply to both "covered entities" and "business associates". As of September 23, 2013, HIPAA's security rules will apply to business associates in addition to covered entities, which are already subject to the HIPAA security rules.
We are willing to sign a Business Associate Agreement in order to meet your companies HIPAA obligations.
PCI DSS Compliant
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
AICPA SSAE 16 SOC Type II Compliant
The SOC 2 framework was specifically designed for entities such as data centers, I.T. managed services, software as a service (SaaS) vendors, and many other technology and cloud-computing based businesses. The SOC 2 framework is a comprehensive set of criteria known as the Trust Services Principles TSP) that are composed of the following five (5) sections:
• The security of a service organization' system.
• The availability of a service organization's system.
• The processing integrity of a service organization's system.
• The confidentiality of the information that the service organization's system processes or maintains for user entities.
• The privacy of personal information that the service organization collects, uses, retains, discloses, and disposes of for user entities.
Intended for U.S. organizations that process personal data collected in the EU, the Safe Harbor Principles are designed to assist eligible organizations to comply with the EU Data Protection Directive and maintain the privacy and integrity of that data.
The Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) gives state, local, and federal law enforcement and criminal justice agencies access to criminal justice information (CJI).